With a background in environmental science and policy and experience working at the National Academies, United States Environmental Protection Agency, and an environmental consulting firm, I have the expertise to produce materials for your organization that effectively communicate your environmental message to key decision-makers and the general public.
I am available to develop the following environmental materials for your organization:
- Technical Reports
- Report Summaries
- Website content
- Fact Sheets
- Case Studies
- Political Campaign Position Papers
Sample Work and Projects
- Wrote Chapter 1 of Managing Coal Combustion Residues in Mines for The National Academies.
- Wrote article Linking Noise and Vibration to Sick Building Syndrome in Office Buildings that was featured in EM Magazine of the Air & Waste Management Association and as a chapter in the book Noise Pollution: Impact and Mitigation.
- State and Local Guide to Earth & Life Studies brochure for The National Academies.
- State and Federal Standards for Mobile Source Emissions report brief for The National Academies.
- As a consultant to the transportation firm Foursquare Integrated Transportation Planning, researched and produced several public transit reports for local governments in Maryland and Virginia.
- Presented research on federal, state, and local funding opportunities for private sector development of hydrogen fueling stations for Hill and Kehne, LLC.
- Developed and implemented sales and marketing efforts for the Environmental Protection Agency’s ENERGY STAR program by conducting market research, writing and editing technical analysis papers, and developing marketing materials.
- Supported marketing efforts for Environmental Protection Agency’s Indoor Environments Division by developing case studies, brochures, press kit materials, and articles about indoor air quality and asthma.
- For the United States Environmental Protection Agency’s Design for the Environment, authored printing industry report—summarized technical aspects of ink systems and analyzed regulations, air emissions data, and market statistics.