Want to develop and expand your written content to engage current clients and reach new ones? I know how to choose intriguing topics, research the information you are looking for including conducting interviews, write succinctly to get the message across effectively, and tie content together to boost interest.
I am available to develop the following content for your organization:
- Blog Posts
- Website Text
- Fact Sheets
- White Papers
Please email me at email@example.com to learn more about how I can help bolster your organization or publication by leveraging effective environmental content.
My experience includes writing blog posts for several environmental brands, including Plaine Products and Cat & Dogma. I have also written product review blog posts for these companies: Arcadia Power, Cleancult Laundry Detergent, Diapers.com, Makeena Natural and Organic Products App, Paperless Post, and Steve Spangler Science.
- Research and write service and feature articles for BobVila.com in the areas of lawn and garden, sustainability, green living, and home design.
- Research and write articles on a variety of environmental topics for Earth911 such as minimizing carbon footprint, smart tech, regenerative agriculture, sustainable fashion, and climate resilient gardening.
- Interviewed thought leaders and crafted an article about how to increase employee engagement on sustainability for B2B audience on TechTarget.
- Published articles in the following national publications and websites: mindbodygreen, Scary Mommy, Verywell, Family Handyman, The Gottman Institute blog, Parent Co, Motherly, Grand, The Week, BlogHer, Your Teen for Parents, Green Child, Modern Alternative Mama, Urban Mommies, Climate Mama, Almost Fearless, Folk Rebellion, Bon Bon Break, Sixty Second Parent, Good Mother Project, Ripple Kindness Project, Car Seats to Keys, Phase 2 Parenting, Mamas and Coffee, Mommy Nearest, Motherfigure, Glossy Cover, and Taffeta.
- Published articles in 70+ regional parenting and women’s magazines including About Families, Arizona Parenting, Atlanta Parent, Austin Family, Austin Woman, Baltimore’s Child, Baton Rouge Parents, Bay Area Parent, BC Parent, Bermuda Parent, Birmingham Parent, Black Hills Parent, BOOM, Broward Family Life, Calgary’s Child, Central California Parent, Central Penn Parent, Chicago Suburban Family, Child Guide Magazine, Cincinnati Family, City Parent Canada, Colorado Parent, Connecticut Parent Magazine, Coulee Parenting Connection, Dallas Parent, Family Fun in Omaha, Family Times, Fredericksburg Parent and Family Magazine, Georgia Family Magazine, Good Life Family, Growing Up Chico, Growing up Santa Cruz, Houston Family, Ithaca Child, Kern County Family, MetroKids, Miami-Dade Family Life, Minnesota Family, Monterey Bay Parent, Montgomery Parents, Nashville Parent, Neapolitan Family Naples, Nola Family, Northeast Ohio Parent, North State Parent, NY Parenting, Omaha Family, Oregon Family, Osceola Woman, Our Kids, Palm Beach Parenting, Parent Map, Parents and Kids Mississippi, Philly Tweens, Pittsburgh Parent, Playground, Portland Parent, Roanoke Valley Family, San Diego Family, Sonoma Family Life Magazine, Spokane Coeur d’Alene Living, Suburban Parent, Texarkana Parent, Texas Home School Coalition Association Home Educator Express Newsletter, Tidewater Family, Today’s Family, Toledo Area Parent, Tulsa Kids, Vibrant Life Magazine, Washington Family, Washington Parent, Westchester Family, Western New York Family, and Wilmington Parent.
- Was part of the writing team for Environmental Defense Fund’s Moms Clean Air Force.
- Contributed to One Green Planet covering air pollution, energy, pesticides, and policy.
- Produced articles for two local Florida publications addressing environmental, transportation, and real estate development issues.
- Authored numerous articles for Seven Mile Times and Sea Isle Times focused on environmental topics including conservation, beach erosion, weather, and sunscreen protection.
- Published science essay in Chicken Soup for the Soul: The Empowered Woman: 101 Stories about Being Confident, Courageous and Your True Self.