Whether you are a print or online publication seeking well-researched parenting, environmental, or wellness content or an organization trying to broaden your reach using articles, I am at your service. Contact me to learn more about how I can craft articles to reach out to your audience or garner new interest in your organization.
- Published parenting articles on BlogHer, Parent Co, Very Well, Modern Alternative Mama, Urban Mommies, Bon Bon Break, Sixty Second Parent, Good Mother Project, Ripple Kindness Project, and Car Seats to Keys.
- Contributed to One Green Planet covering air pollution, energy, pesticides, and policy.
- Produced articles for two local Boca Raton, Florida publications addressing environmental, transportation, and real estate development issues.
- Wrote infertility articles featured on Footsteps for Fertility Foundation’s blog, Fertility-Health.com, Genius Beauty, Mommy Scene, MedFriendly Medical Blog, Don’t Count Your Eggs, and fertility clinic and egg bank websites.
- Authored numerous articles for Seven Mile Times and Sea Isle Times focused on environmental topics including conservation, beach erosion, weather, and sunscreen protection.
- Wrote newsletter articles and brochures for Y-ME National Breast Cancer Organization.
View My Collection Of Articles
Parenting Article Reprints
The following parenting articles are available as reprints. Please contact me for details.
- 10 Science-Backed Benefits of Practicing Gratitude With Kids
- 5 Ways to Make Kindness a Family Activity
- The Science of Childhood Lying in an Age of Post-Truth
- How a Parent’s Affection Shapes a Child’s Happiness for Life
- Why Corporal Punishment Doesn’t Work, According to Science
- The Science of Giving and How It Can Help Your Kids
- How to Balance Receiving with Giving
- Fun And Creative Ways For Kids To Express Gratitude
- Why Kids Need Unstructured Free Play
- Why You Should Give Your Children Something To Laugh About
- Why Harsh Parenting Can Put Kids On The Wrong Track
- Have Manners Changed Too Much Over Generations?
- Unleash the Hidden Power of Laughing With Your Kids
- Bullied Kids May Be at Risk for Disease Later in Life
- Are Anxious People Actually Smarter?
- Can Your Personality Type Affect How You Parent?
- Why the Toy Gun Debate Can Be Incredibly Confusing For Parents of Boys
Diet and Fitness
- How To Be A Fitness Role Model To Your Kids
- How Yoga Helps Children Manage Emotions
- 5 Foods To Calm Your Kids
- New Peanut Allergy Patch Could Be Available Soon
- Can DHA Supplements Really Enhance Your Kids’ Intelligence?
- How Gardening Is Having Big Effects On Fighting Childhood Obesity
- How to Raise Scientifically Literate Kids
- Too Many Extracurricular Activities Are Bad For Our Kids
- How to Teach Your Kids About Civic Responsibility
- 7 Quick Tips For Keeping Your Child’s Afterschool Routine Positive And Balanced
- Keep Your Kids Happy Afterschool With These Enriching Activities
- How Children Find Their Purpose At Camp
- Sitting All Day Doesn’t (and Shouldn’t) Work for Young Scholars
- Why Girls Need More Opportunities To Learn About STEM
- Why Your Kid’s Lunch and Recess Schedule Matters More Than You Think
- Can Teaching Kids Mindfulness Replace Discipline?
- How To Teach Children Lovingkindness Meditation
- How To Teach Your Kids Mindfulness Using Color
- The Power of Silence and How to Help Kids Find More of It
- Getting Kids to Play Outdoors Is One of the Best Things You Can Do for Them
- How to Enjoy the Benefits of Nature Inside, When You Can’t Get Outside
- How Baby Carriers Help You Explore The Outdoors With Your Kids
- 5 Ways To Stay Connected To Nature In The New School Year
- Challenging Myself to Pursue My Passion in an Electric Car
- Do Naps Make Kids Smarter?
- Technology Use Is Harming Your Kids’ Sleep
- 10 Tips To Help Your Kids Get A Good Night’s Sleep To Reduce Anxiety
- 3 Simple Ways Water Can Calm Your Children
- How To Improve Your Child’s Mood With Colors
- 5 Ways To Bring Positivity Into Your Family’s Life During Post-Election Stress and Instability
- How To Protect Your Children From The Stress of Cyberbullying
- Tweets, Texts, and Emojis: Why Communicating In Brief Snippets Is Hurting Our Kids
- Why Texting At Red Lights Is My Biggest Parenting Faux Pas
- Studies Show Perhaps Video Games Aren’t Destroying Kids’ Brains After All
- Is Technology the New Drug for Our Kids’ Generation?”
- Is Our Phone Use to Blame for Our Kids’ Acting Out?
- Living With Pets May Improve the Health of Your Baby
- New Study Finds Hope for Autism Treatment in Stem Cell Therapy
- Genetic Testing For Our Kids – How Much Information is Too Much Information?