Whether you are a print or online publication seeking well-researched parenting, environmental, or wellness content or an organization trying to broaden your reach using articles, I am at your service. Contact me to learn more about how I can craft articles to reach out to your audience or garner new interest in your organization.
- Published parenting articles on Parent Co, Very Well, The Week, BlogHer, Modern Alternative Mama, Urban Mommies, Bon Bon Break, Sixty Second Parent, Good Mother Project, Ripple Kindness Project, Car Seats to Keys, Georgia Family Magazine, Palm Beach Parenting, Wilmington Parent, and Sonoma Family Life Magazine.
- Contributed to One Green Planet covering air pollution, energy, pesticides, and policy.
- Published wellness articles for Glossy Cover, a women’s lifestyle magazine covering a breadth of stories about well-being, relationships, career, and mindfulness.
- Produced articles for two local Boca Raton, Florida publications addressing environmental, transportation, and real estate development issues.
- Wrote infertility articles featured on Footsteps for Fertility Foundation’s blog, Fertility-Health.com, Genius Beauty, Mommy Scene, MedFriendly Medical Blog, Don’t Count Your Eggs, and fertility clinic and egg bank websites.
- Authored numerous articles for Seven Mile Times and Sea Isle Times focused on environmental topics including conservation, beach erosion, weather, and sunscreen protection.
- Wrote newsletter articles and brochures for Y-ME National Breast Cancer Organization.
View My Collection Of Articles
Parenting Article Reprints
The following parenting articles are available as reprints. Please contact me for details.
- The Science of Childhood Lying in an Age of Post-Truth
- How a Parent’s Affection Shapes a Child’s Happiness for Life
- Why Corporal Punishment Doesn’t Work, According to Science
- Why Kids Need Unstructured Free Play
- Why You Should Give Your Children Something To Laugh About
- Why Harsh Parenting Can Put Kids On The Wrong Track
- Have Manners Changed Too Much Over Generations?
- Unleash the Hidden Power of Laughing With Your Kids
- Bullied Kids May Be at Risk for Disease Later in Life
- Are Anxious People Actually Smarter?
- Why the Toy Gun Debate Can Be Incredibly Confusing For Parents of Boys
- Why Being Judgmental Comes Naturally and How to Curb It
- How to Get Your Kids to Stop Losing Their Stuff Without Losing Your Mind
- Why Indulging Our Kids’ Sadness is Beneficial
- 5 Ways to Make Kindness a Family Activity
- The Science of Giving and How It Can Help Your Kids
- How to Balance Receiving with Giving
- How To Choose The Best Volunteer Activities For Your Family
- 10 Science-Backed Benefits of Practicing Gratitude With Kids
- Fun And Creative Ways For Kids To Express Gratitude
- How To Build An Uplifting Gratitude Habit In Your Home
Diet and Fitness
- How To Be A Fitness Role Model To Your Kids
- How Yoga Helps Children Manage Emotions
- 5 Foods To Calm Your Kids
- New Peanut Allergy Patch Could Be Available Soon
- Can DHA Supplements Really Enhance Your Kids’ Intelligence?
- How Gardening Is Having Big Effects On Fighting Childhood Obesity
- What Your Milk of Choice Could Mean for the Growth of Your Kid
How a Trip to the Zoo Inspired My Kids to Eat Less Meat
- Can Sugar Make Our Kids Depressed?
- How to Raise Scientifically Literate Kids
- Too Many Extracurricular Activities Are Bad For Our Kids
- How to Teach Your Kids About Civic Responsibility
- 7 Quick Tips For Keeping Your Child’s Afterschool Routine Positive And Balanced
- Keep Your Kids Happy Afterschool With These Enriching Activities
- How Children Find Their Purpose At Camp
- Sitting All Day Doesn’t (and Shouldn’t) Work for Young Scholars
- Why Girls Need More Opportunities To Learn About STEM
- Why Your Kid’s Lunch and Recess Schedule Matters More Than You Think
- Emotional Intelligence As Part of a School Curriculum Has Long Term Impact
- Can Teaching Kids Mindfulness Replace Discipline?
- How To Teach Children Lovingkindness Meditation
- How To Teach Your Kids Mindfulness Using Color
- The Power of Silence and How to Help Kids Find More of It
- How Old-School Toys Can Help Our Kids Practice Mindfulness
- How to Turn Mundane Chores Into Mindful Moments for Our Kids
- How Focused Attention Can Help Our Kids Battle Stress and Anxiety
- Why Mindful Coloring Books Can Help Relax Your Kids
- Getting Kids to Play Outdoors Is One of the Best Things You Can Do for Them
- How to Enjoy the Benefits of Nature Inside, When You Can’t Get Outside
- How Baby Carriers Help You Explore The Outdoors With Your Kids
- 5 Ways To Stay Connected To Nature In The New School Year
- Challenging Myself to Pursue My Passion in an Electric Car
- Why Awe Should Be on Your Summer Vacation Checklist
- What to Do If Climate Change Flares up Your Kids’ Anxiety and Depression
- How To Inspire Your Family To Eat Less Meat
- Do Naps Make Kids Smarter?
- Technology Use Is Harming Your Kids’ Sleep
- 10 Tips To Help Your Kids Get A Good Night’s Sleep To Reduce Anxiety
- Worried About Your Kids Not Getting Enough Sleep? Climate Change Could Make it Worse.
- 7 Ideas To Create A Calming Bedroom Space For Your Children
- The Upsides of Battling Childhood Nightmares
- Could Your Sleep Issues Be Rubbing off on Your Kids?
- 3 Simple Ways Water Can Calm Your Children
- How To Improve Your Child’s Mood With Colors
- 5 Ways To Bring Positivity Into Your Family’s Life During Post-Election Stress and Instability
- Why Building Self-Esteem Can Help Reduce Our Kids’ Anxiety
- How To Make A “5 Senses” Stress Busting Kit For Your Kids
- Understanding the Fascinating Link Between Anxiety and Creativity
- How A School Planner Can Help Your Child Stay Calm And Balanced
- How To Protect Your Children From The Stress of Cyberbullying
- Tweets, Texts, and Emojis: Why Communicating In Brief Snippets Is Hurting Our Kids
- Why Texting At Red Lights Is My Biggest Parenting Faux Pas
- Studies Show Perhaps Video Games Aren’t Destroying Kids’ Brains After All
- Is Technology the New Drug for Our Kids’ Generation?”
- Is Our Phone Use to Blame for Our Kids’ Acting Out?
- Does Giving Your 10-Year-Old a Cell Phone Increase the Risk of Bullying?
- Is Technology Squashing Our Kids’ Critical Thinking Skills?
- Living With Pets May Improve the Health of Your Baby
- New Study Finds Hope for Autism Treatment in Stem Cell Therapy
- Genetic Testing For Our Kids – How Much Information is Too Much Information?
- Sugar Intake During Pregnancy Could Trigger Kids’ Allergies Later On
- Older Dads May Raise Smarter, Geekier Kids
- Why the Grandparent Battle Cry of “My Kids Turned Out Just Fine” is Invalid
- Can Your Personality Type Affect How You Parent?
- How to Prevent a Parental Disaster During Your Afternoon Witching Hour
- There’s a Good Reason for Mommy Brain After All
- Stop Doing Everything for Your Kids and Set Them on the Path to Independence
- How Our Reactions to Kids’ Misbehavior Steers Their Future Outbursts